Hebron, New Foundland, Canada
Hebron, located nearly 150 miles north of Nain, was founded in 1831, and was inhabited until 1959. The massive Moravian Mission House, completed in 1836, is the most prominent structure and is still holding out against the elements. This area is now protected as a National Historic Site.
Cruise Season – May - Nov
Currency – Canadian dollar (CAD$)
Language – English and French
Electricity – 2 perpendicular flat pins USA style or with a round pin below
Time – GMT minus five hours
International Country Telephone Code – 1