Uniworld Boutique River Cruises
Award-winning luxury river cruises in Europe, Russia, Egypt, and China for the discerning traveller.
“Uniworld’s “Six-Star Experience” represents a core value in delivering the highest standards of EXCELLENCE in the six most important aspects of luxury river cruising: Expertise, Service, Unique, Culinary, Choice & Truly All-Inclusive Europe River Cruising.
For nearly four decades, Uniworld has taken guests to the world’s greatest destinations—Europe, Egypt, and China. Since 2006, when Uniworld was acquired by Travel Corporation, parent company of many popular travel companies such as Trafalgar, Insight, Brendan, and Contiki, as well as Red Carnation Hotels—the award-winning five-star luxury hotel collection—Uniworld has made major investments in its ships and its people. The ultimate goal of these investments—a first-class European river cruise boutique hotel-style experience. The winning combination of Uniworld’s sister companies’ expertise in tour planning and in first-class hotel management coupled with Uniworld’s decades of superior nautical experience has created a new dimension in river cruising.
Boutique hotel designers often invest a lot of thought, time, and resources into an interior decor reflective of a destination, as well as the amenities that assure an elegant, relaxed, and intimate experience. This is apparent on each of Uniworld’s nine company-owned ships. Over the course of the last couple of years, Uniworld’s ships have been completely refurbished to the highest standard of comfort, so guests travel from one exciting destination to the next with access to stylish lounges, cozy libraries, panoramic restaurants offering sumptuous cuisine and inviting riverview staterooms.
Complimentary airport transfers on arrival and departure days.
All tips and gratuities included (excluding optional extensions.)
Free onboard Internet and Wi-Fi Access.
In 2014 – Uniworld Boutique River Cruises introduces All-Inclusive European River Cruises
All gratuities for all onboard and onshore services; unlimited fine wine, beer, spirits, and non-alcoholic beverages; shore excursions with local experts as your guide; free Internet and Wi-Fi; and all arrival and departure day transfers.
Note: Unlimited beverages do not include premium wine and premium spirits.
A wonderful dining experience calls for a few special ingredients:
• Inviting ambiance of an elegant restaurant with a beautiful scenic backdrop
• A professionally-trained culinary staff who stands ready to fulfill your requests including providing recommendations from our wine list planned by our award winning European sommelier
• Gourmet cuisine prepared fresh daily with the finest ingredients, often brought onboard from local markets
• International chefs from London’s five-star Meridian Piccadilly and Relais & Châteaux Hotels
• Open seating for all dining occasions
• Menus change daily and reflect the best of the region and season:
Full buffet breakfast, including made-to-order omelettes, pancakes, Belgian waffles, French toast, bacon and sausages to lighter fare—cereals, an assortment of homemade breads, pastries, fresh fruits and juices, fine teas and French Press coffee from organic pure Arabica coffee beans.
Fresh salads, seasonal vegetables, artisan cheeses, homemade soups and bread, hearty sandwiches and delectable sweets
Gourmet entrees from homemade ravioli to filet mignon accompanied by complimentary fine wine, beer, soft drinks, and divine desserts
Complimentary wine, beer, and soft drinks are offered on Europe cruises only. Dining choices may vary on cruises in Egypt and China.
Uniworld offers their guests a variety of different dining experiences, so in addition to buffet breakfast and lunch, and sit down dinner all of which have open seating, Uniworld has introduced a number of new dining options that include:
• Al fresco dining on the sun deck, weather permitting
• Lite lunch dining options on the sun deck, weather permitting, and in the lounge
• Early Riser breakfast
• Afternoon tea
• Travelling Lite: This was introduced to cater to those guests who are calorie conscious and prefer to have lighter meals. These guests now have the option of ordering from the Travelling Lite menu; this is just another example of Uniworld’s consistent focus on giving Uniworld’s guests more dining options.
• Food and Wine pairing dinner on itineraries featuring Uniworld’s Epicurean Adventure Program: On eleven of Uniworld’s Europe itineraries, they offer the Epicurean Adventurer Program, an added-value program designed to provide their guests with an in-depth insight into a regions food and wine. As part of the program, they offer a food and wine pairing dinner to take guests deeper into the wonderful world of wine and its relationship with food.
|Meal||Normal Sitting||Late Sitting|
|Early Risers Coffee||6:00am|
|Breakfast Buffet||7:00am to 9:00am|
Tips and gratuities including the customary end of trip gratuities/tip for the cruise/tour manager, crew onboard and local guides for the included shore excurions are included in the price of your trip (excluding Optional Extensions)